We are presently offering special financing rates of 0% interest/12 months to 4% interest/60 months.
$1.00 buyout capital leasing and fair market value lease options are also available.
Tax Relief Act Extension
Ingersoll Rand equipment purchase may qualify for the enhanced expensing limits and additional depreciation benefits. Check with your Tax advisor to determine eligibility.
$500,000 Write-Off through Section 179 Enhancement
- Businesses can deduct 100% of the first $500,000 for new or used equipment purchases.
- Equipment can be purchased with cash or financed. Operating leases may also apply, but check with your tax advisor for details.
100% Depreciation for Equipment through Bonus Depreciation
- An additional 100% write-off.
- Depreciation bonus applies to purchases with a MACRS recovery period of 20 years of less.
- Ingersoll Rand Compressors, Tools, Fluid Handling, Hoists, and Winches would generally have a useful life greater than one year which could qualify them as "depreciable assets".
- Equipment must be placed into service in 2013.
- That means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualified equipment, 100% Depreciation for Equipment through Bonus Depreciation you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income.
Information not intended to provide tax or accounting advice. Air Compressor Engineering and its employees are not tax or accounting advisers. We encourage you to obtain competent professional legal, tax and accounting advice prior to making business decisions influenced by any of the tax or accounting information provided herein.
Local Power Company Incentives
Energy Opportunities (EO) and Small Business Energy Advantage (SBEA) programs’ Comprehensive Initiative is designed to increase the depth and breadth of energy efficiency projects being contemplated and implemented by customers.
Download PDFs to learn more
- CL&P Comprehensive Initiative.pdf (28.8 KiB)
- CL&P Retrofit Incentives.pdf (37.4 KiB)
- Efficiency Vermont Compressed Air Rebate Form.pdf (267.9 KiB)
- Mass Save New Construction Compressed Air.pdf (523.8 KiB)
- United Illuminating 2013 ECB Incentive Matrix.pdf (136.1 KiB)
- Western Mass Electric Retrofit Combined Motor and Variable Speed Drive.pdf (526.3 KiB)